Terms and Conditions
WEBSITE EXTERNAL LINKS
External links are included in articles and on our site to link to further relevant information and signposting or for practical information. When links are selected and reviewed when content is made available online. THIS Radio is not responsible for the monitoring of the content of external websites. THIS Radio or Liverpool Hope University is not responsible for the content of external sites and does not endorse any views that may be expressed on the page.
GENERAL COMPETITION TERMS AND CONDITIONS
All competitions are bound by these general terms and conditions, however specific competitions may have separate terms and conditions attached. Any additional terms and conditions are outlined below.
On-Air competitions are ran at the discretion of the production team and the station. To enter a competition, you must participate in the rules of the competition and the format of the competition.
All competitions are open to students and staff of Liverpool Hope University, including friends and family of THIS Radio presenters and volunteers. Competition entries are open to THIS Radio presenters and volunteers (unless otherwise stated). Entrants must be aged 18 or over.
The timing of the competition including the closing time will be stated with the social media post or on-air, broadcast on the station’s Medium Wave frequency 1350 mw/AM and on www.thisradio.co.uk.
Every effort will be made to ensure a fair conduct and procedure in concluding the competition, including judgement, selection or drawing of a winner. Unless stated otherwise, multiple entries are not permitted by entrants, and duplicate entries may be subject to disqualification.
Attempts will be made to contact the winner of the competition, however in the event that the winner is
unreachable or unclaimed, prizes may be re-allocated or not issued at the discretion of THIS Radio.
Evidence of competition entry may be provided by the entrant or by THIS Radio. This is to validate genuine claim to prizes and THIS Radio reserves the right to request ID or contact information to prove identity.
Prizes may not be given, assigned, or sold to another person without authorisation. Prizes cannot be exchanged for cash or other alternatives. Where prizes are tickets to a show or event, the contact details of the winner will be passed to the event promoter and issuing of tickets or entrance will be subject to the discretion of the event promoter. The winner will comply to any terms and conditions stipulated by the event promoter or organiser.
COMPETITION SPECIFIC TERMS AND CONDITIONS
One person will win a £50.00 amazon gift voucher by adding THIS Radio to Snapchat.
Entrants must add THIS Radio (THISradiouk) to their Snapchat application before Friday the 20th of October, 2017 to be eligible for the prize.
- Only one entry per person.
- Anyone already connected with THISradiouk on Snapchat will be automatically entered into the competition.
- All entrants must stay connected with THISradiouk for the duration of the competition.
- You must be 18 years of age or over.
- The competition will close on Friday the 20th of October, 2017.
- There will be one winner drawn at the THIS Radio Live event in the week beginning Monday the 23rd of October.
- The time of the draw will be announced on the thisradio.co.uk web site.
- The judge’s decision will be final.
- The winner will be contacted via snapchat.
- If the winner does not respond to the station’s communication within a week of the draw, the winner will be disqualified and the prize will go the person drawn second in the draw.
- The prize is one £50.00 Amazon gift voucher.
- All entries will be placed in a hat and one entry (the winning entry) will be drawn randomly from the hat by one of the station’s presenters in the week commencing Monday the 23rd of October. A second name will be drawn in the event that the first winner of the competition is being unresponsive to the station’s attempts to contact him/her within a week following the competition draw.
For full terms and conditions visit: